- Do you want to operate your own business?
- Are you independent?
- Do you want a flexible schedule?
- Do you like working with the public?
- Are you qualified to perform public service transportation?
As a Metro Transportation Fleet Driver, your earning potential is unlimited!
Metro Taxi uses a state-of-the-art GPS-based system to dispatch trips in the fairest way possible.
What It Takes To Be A Metro Taxi Independent Contractor Driver:
- Are you a safe driver?
- Do you have a good driving record? (No DUI or multiple infractions)
- Have you had any chargeable accidents in the last three years?
- Are you at least 23 years of age?
- Do you have a working knowledge of English?
- Are you committed to succeed in business as an independent contractor?
Benefits Of Driving With Metro Taxi:
- Operate as an independent contractor; be your own boss
- Arrange your own schedule with unlimited earning potential
- Receive free orientation and professional training based on DOT Safety standards and regulations
- Enjoy choosing among flexible shifts, given Metro Taxi's 24/7 operation
- Begin your career as an entrepreneur, become an owner operator and build your business by developing your own clients.
Questions? Give us a call at (203) 777-7777 Option 5 or .
Metro Taxi Takes You Places!
Why Metro Taxi Is Rated "Best!"
- Metro Taxi has a values-based leadership ethic. We are business leaders and community contributors.
- Metro Taxi is Connecticut’s most technologically-advanced, reliable, full-service taxi company.
- Metro Taxi's same-digit phone numbers make it easy for customers to contact us whenever they need transportation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Metro Taxi's computer dispatch system uses GPS tracking, minimizing customer wait-times.
- Metro Taxi's Customer Service Department features a state-of-the-art telecommunications system to enhance communication between customers, service reps and drivers.
- Metro Taxi routinely checks weather and traffic conditions to inform our drivers of the safest and most direct routes.
- Metro Taxi is Connecticut’s first taxi company to use in-vehicle security cameras for passenger and driver safety.
- Metro Taxi operates wheelchair-accessible cabs to provide equal transportation access for all.
- Metro Taxi offers a suite of charge and debit cards for any transportation need or lifestyle to provide cash-less cab rides.
- Metro Taxi operates clean-burning Compressed Natural Gas taxis.
- Metro Taxi is a Public Access CNG provider, we have our own fueling station.